Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Me Myself & GMAT

WELCOME ABOARD!!

I am Software Engineer with a dream to make it big in the corporate world !! Based in Bangalore and with 4yrs of experience in the Industry!

GMAT :: Recently I retook GMAT and made a marginal yet psychological improvement.
Latest Score :: 700 (49Q, 36V and AWA awaited ,92 %ile)
Older Score :: 690 (50Q, 32V and 4 , 90 %ile)

I Promised myself that I would start a blog if I get a 750 . Yet I later realized that people with 700 are usually more confused than those with 750.

So after I start applying and eventually get into a college this blog may help the others who follow.

3 comments:

. said...

Welcome to the world of MBA blogs! I hope you have a good stint, have fun and get into the school of your choice :)

Kartheek said...

Good Blog Bro....Loved the Zoya Story!!
Will b useful 2 me after u leave!!! ;)

a fan said...

:) i think you are perfectly right...
People with a score of 700 are more confused than people with a score of 750...
how do i know?
because i am one of them!!

but still i think we can compensate this lesser score with many other things like excellent essays,recos and community work!